The website of Aceites Arredondo uses first party cookies as well as third party cookies with the aim of improving its services and operation, and to optimize the user’s experience. Therefore, if you continue browsing or register and you do not disable the cookies, we understand you agree with its use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are little text files which are stored In the user's computer in order to collect data which shall be essential for the correct operation of the website Aceites Arredondo and they provide advantages to the user by facilitating browsing and usability and may be updated and recovered by Aceites Arredondo as responsible party for its installation.
Cookies can only be read by the service or application that has issued them and in no case are executable files nor can be propagated or can contain a virus. First party cookies used on the website of Aceites Arredondo do not collect any personal data of users (names, surnames, address, banking details nor any other personal data); therefore, the information obtained by means of the service of cookies used by Aceites Arredondo are exclusively used for statistical purposes and are totally anonymous.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Based on the owner:
• First Party Cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer or terminal from our website.
• Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website which is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. These cookies have a much higher legal control regime than first party cookies for greater security and user’s confidence.
Based on the activation time:
• Session cookies: These cookies are specifically designed to collect and store data while accessing and browsing the website.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and managed by a specific period of time which could range from minutes to several years.
Based on its purpose:
• Analytical cookies: These cookies can be managed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurements and statistical analysis of the use made by the users on the service offered. In order to do this, the browsing of our website is analysed to improve the products and services provided.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioural cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained by observing the user’s browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising in that certain way. In addition, it is possible that when the user visits a website or opens an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed on the user’s browser. This is used to show the user advertising related to the search and to develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for instance, to the frequency and times when the adverts have been seen by the user, etc.
• Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services contained in it such as, for example, traffic controlling and data communication, session identification, access to part of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, request registration in an event, store content for broadcasting videos and sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for instance, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional setting from which the service is accessed, etc.
COOKIES USED BY Aceites Arredondo
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
You can modify the preferences on your browser to disable the cookies. This is a very simple process, but keep in mind that if you disable them, your user name and password will no longer be stored on the website and the browsing process will be slower because you will have to collect from scratch all the information necessary to access our products and make a purchase order.
The disabling process differs depending on the browser you are using. Below you can find the disabeling process for the most common browsers. If you are using another browser, please refer to its corresponding information and configuration page.
• 1. Open Firefox.
• 2. Press «Alt» on your keyboard.
• 3. In the menu displayed at the top of the screen, choose «Tools» and then «Options».
• 4. Click on «Privacy».
• 5. In «Firefox you can»: choose to «Use a personalised setting for history». Deselect the option «Acept cookies» to disable them and save the changes.
• Check this page for more information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
• 1. Open Internet Explorer.
• 2. Click on «Tools» and then on «Internet options».
• 3. Select «Privacy».
• 4. In «Advanced» you can disable the cookies and save the changes.
• Check this page for more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• 1. Open Google Chrome.
• 2. Click on the menu «Tools».
• 3. Select «Options».
• 4. Click on the tab «Advanced». Click on «Content settings» found in the section «Privacy».
• 5. In the tab «Cookies» you can disable the cookies and save the changes selected.
• Check this page for more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• 1. Open Safari.
• 2. Select «Preferences» in the menu and click on «Security» (found at the upper right part).
• 3. In the section "Acept cookies", you can choose if Safari should accept cookies from the websites you browse. Click on the question mark for more information.
• 4. To see the cookies that have been stored on your computer, click on «See cookies».
• Check this page for more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
REVIEW OF THE COOKIES POLICY
Aceites Arredondo agrees to review the Cookies policy every six months, unless regulatory requirements or any other type of requirements may lead to the adaptation of the Policy with more regularity. Therefore, users are advised to check the Policy's content on a regular basis. However, on certain occasions, during each update, there may be a cookie which is not longer used or is pending updating, although it will always refer to cookies for purposes identical to those mentioned in this information page.